Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Trainee - Stirling


Hey my name is Stirling Mason(A.K.A Stirlo). I am a Cert III trainee at Fitnance. I am 16 years old and I currently go to school Runcorn High. I like hanging with friends on the weekend and sometimes after school. I like playing sports with friends, I used to play soccer at Runcorn but now I just skateboard all the time. Most of my friends skateboard or ride down at Kuraby/Wally Tait park. My favorite and most exotic trick is a one foot nose manual. The reason I am doing this traineeship is to improve my knowledge in fitness and nutrition to hopefully follow a career in fitness training or join the army. I really like Caesar Salad and chicken with sweet chili sauce. I eat mostly organic and Australian produced food. Fitnance is a great place and I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment