Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gabrielle Bailey


Hey, I’m Gabrielle Bailey and I am 16 years old. I am in year 11 at Mansfield State High School. I am currently completing my cert III here at Fitnance and I am really enjoying it. I heard about Fitnance and the traineeship through my school and I thought it would be a great head start for my future as I am looking to go into the fitness industry when I finish school.
I love a wide range of sports but particularly Touch Football. Throughout my life so far I have been involved in many different sporting groups including dancing which I did for 9 years. I was involved in little athletics and touch football as well. My Favourite thing do is to just go down to the coast with family or friends, relax and just have a good time. I have grown up in a family who love and encourage sport and for that I am really thankful because I believe it is so important. I am really looking forward to my time here at Fitnance and I can’t wait to further my skills and knowledge so that I can hopefully one day become a Personal trainer.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on writing, great job!

    Take a look at my homepage castleville Castle

    ReplyDelete