Thursday, May 20, 2010

Steve Chapman Profile


Date of Birth: 13th June, 1990

I have lived in Brisbane for all but 6months of my life, having started in Darwin. I attended St. Joseph’s College, Gregory Terrace and completed Grade 12 in 2007. I was involved in cricket, soccer, and athletics, and made the First XI for soccer and the Open Track and Field team. I have continued my soccer involvement post-school, as both a player and a coach, at Taringa Football Club and Gregory Terrace, respectively. I am presently in my third year of a Human Movements degree at QUT, and I am very interested in helping people improve their physical fitness, whether their goals are sports-based or not. My personal interests in the fitness world are improving muscle strength with a view to improving sprinting speed and acceleration, and core strength/stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment