Tuesday, July 13, 2010

State of Origin



Hi I’m Ricky Biles a trainee at Fitnance. I support New South Wales in the State of Origin and I was quite confident that they would beat Queensland in game 3. I said to Steve who is a QLD supporter that NSW would win. He said to me that "if NSW lose, next Tuesday when you come in for work you have a thousand sit ups to do in a day, and if they win I’ll do the sit ups". I agreed with the bet we shook on it and QLD won.
I walked into work this morning at 6 this morning and saw Steve here, I put my head down and walked straight upstairs. I just put my bag down and I heard “come on sit ups”. So at 6 in the morning I’m there doing sit ups and an hour later I said to him 700 to go and he said to me “Mate you should never back against QLD”. So now I’m going to think twice before having bets with Steve, any New South Wales supporters, I suggest you don’t bet Steve on an Origin game because if you don’t win you’re going to pay and it’s going to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment