Monday, September 27, 2010

Jono Boura


Hello, my name is Jonathan. I am currently working as a practicum student at Fitnance. I am in my third year of Human Movement Studies at QUT, through which I have learnt the many benefits of exercise. I am a football fanatic, having played football for six years, as well as supporting my team, Benfica of Portugal. My love for the sport is what inspired me to undertake the course, in the hope of becoming an accredited coach. I am still waiting for my first silverware as a player, having been on the losing side in three grand finals! Nowadays, I am more interested in the physiology of the human body during exercise, and I hope to move into this field in the future. I believe that exercise is a vital component of any healthy life, and I hope that everyone is given the opportunity to participate in as many sports as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment