Monday, June 27, 2011

Good Luck this weekend to the FIT's competing in the Gold Coast Marathon



Good luck for the 10km to Tiffany Sheerin, Lou Abram, Jay Twist, Sarah Richmond and Marissa Mahony.

Good luck in the half marathon to Tanya Matthews, Lisa Burgess, Peter Nowill, Kathy Turner, Nick Lorenz, Drew Standish, Mark Bradford, Katrina Rae, Katerina Buzinova, Chris Weier, Mark Bradford, Anna Bouth and Russ Beynon.

Good luck in the marathon to Matt Sheeris, Patrick Mipel, David Cutcheon, Steve Houghton, Kristy Harnett and J Man.

1 comment:

  1. Generally I don't learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great post.

    My webpage ... diets that work fast

    ReplyDelete