Monday, September 24, 2012

Martin Cordwell


G’day!
My name is Martin Cordwell and I am a 23 year old Clinical Exercise Physiologist student currently in my 4th year of study at QUT University. Fitnance is my first prac placement in which I need to complete 100 hours of healthy population screening and exercise prescription. Fitnance is an amazing place and gym. Not only does this gym get people fit, healthy and provide guidance to achieve any level of goal, it prides itself on getting the best out of everyone who comes through their doors. The staff members really do care about their clients, and it is a credit to their hard work.
My sport is Rugby League in which I have been playing for 17 years. I currently play for the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles in the QLD Cup. I have a passion for any sport, and respect anyone who gives their all to what they love to do. I want to see people get results and this is my motivation; whether it is making it as a professional athlete, decreasing their marathon time by 10 minutes, or even just fitting into that dream dress, I am committed to making a difference.
Come into Fitnance and make your dreams come true. I couldn’t recommend a better place!




Till I see you in here, have a good one!

Martin Cordwell



No comments:

Post a Comment