Saturday, May 4, 2013


Hi, I'm Nathan. 
I've been a trainee here at Fitnance for roughly seven months now. I am a Year 12 student at John Paul College. My passion is athletics and cross country running, having been a runner now for roughly four years. I love training with a group of dedicated teammates who all work hard toward their own goals, and am constantly motivated by improvement and success. I have really enjoyed my experience at the gym so far, as it has added another dimension to the fitness education process compared to simply doing this in school. The practical aspect of the certificate is very enjoyable, being able to interact and train real clients and watching them develop toward their goals in fitness is awesome. My goal in terms of my future is to become a part time personal trainer throughout university, developing my skills as a trainer and hopefully post-uni I can still be involved with the fitness industry, perhaps in coaching. This opportunity has been made possible by Fitnance and I thank them for it immensely. 

2 comments:

  1. Creating brand image is extremely essential to check the experience of
    an organization that provides search engine services. This is another low
    cost type of fast site promotion, really will just take
    your money.

    Check out my site :: long island search engine optimization

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! am ralph, a youg man of 27 years in accra ghana, i have
    been masturbating for 9 years before knowing a woman,
    infact guys i cried and was verry emberlass, ashame of myself.
    on that day, when i started kissing the girl, just some few seconds i ejaculated within that
    seconds not even one minute.l thaut because it was my first time thats why, i try
    the next day it was the same thing up to today, i have not find any
    solution about it. please i need some help

    My webpage ... avoiding premature ejaculation exercises

    ReplyDelete